Monday, January 7, 2008

New purpose

As all of us (a set of pitifully low cardinality) know, this blog is slow to churn out new poetry. This is partially because I've stopped my regimen of forced inspiration, which leads to sporadic and sparse bouts of poetic creation.

I have, however, been in admiration of a great deal of fabulous art, in film, book, and video game media, and have decided to make this blog my writing base of operations. Hopefully, beautiful moments of awe and wonder will still strike me with the words to make something of worth, but from now on less refined and more frank posts will adorn this space in addition to poetry.

Ben

2 comments:

alex said...

So like a gamer blog but with big words?

Azeltir said...

Hrmph. More like Kaedrin, with a greater focus on video games. And maybe more big words.

Ben