Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Missteps in Logic

I can't believe the cracks between the tiles
- how much a part of things they seem!
And when I sit with my boot abreast irregular
Straight divides with scruff beneath

Words and Pictures
Provoking my invisible shame

I realize that not even my old tricks
Will serve to prove my confusion
Concerning my inability to count.

April 1, 2008
Ben

Yeah, didn't do so well on last week's logic test. Not horrible, but hearing how the problems were to be done - before even seeing my grade - was embarrassing. No wonder I was looking at the floor. April Fool's? Meh, this ain't the post for that. Maybe later? Check out xkcdQCdc.

2 comments:

alex said...

Heh, your boots have a breasts. At least, that's what I got from the poem.

alex said...

Oh wait, april fools. Ha ha. I guess I can cancel my plans to steal your boots then...